Looking for opportunities to build your resume and gain real-world experience? The Office of Philanthropy is accepting applications for college interns interested in gaining key skills to support your future career.
Students will gain knowledge in non-profit management, fundraising, marketing, public relations, event planning/management and more! Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Interested applicants must:
- Be enrolled at a college or university with a major/minor that aligns with the scope of work
- Commit to a minimum of 25 hours per week
To inquire, please send your resume and cover letter documenting:
- Professional and volunteer experience
- # of credit hours required for internship, if applicable
- Internship Start/End Dates and # of hours available to work
- What you wish to gain from the internship
- Fall 2019: August 1, 2019